Hyatt Regency, (Inner Harbor) Baltimore, MD

Hyatt Regency Baltimore

300 Light Street
Baltimore, Maryland, USA21202
Tel: +1 410 528 1234
Fax: +1 410 685 3362

I found this hotel through a deal on Expedia.  I was wanting to take a short trip but didn't want to drive 6 hours to the closest beach.  So I decided to take my first trip to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.  Wow!  This hotel was awesome and I wasn't use to "upscale" accommodations.  This was the first time I ever stayed in a place that had a wet bar (and I didn't touch it).  The beds were absolutely comfortable and the room was great.  The lobby was clean, organized and there was a lot of staff available if we had any questions or needed anything.  

Just a tip:  I booked this stay on Expedia for $220.  However when I checked out, it had the Hotwire amount listed at $160.  I paid more booking through Expedia and I guess Expedia got an extra $60 for my booking.  Just be careful where you book your stay at.  Check all travel sites first.